Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) March 20, 2020
- Guidelines for COVID-19 March 17, 2020
- Dates for celebration of Shigmo Festival 2020 March 9, 2020
- Entry form with Terms & Conditions for Carnival 2020 February 1, 2020
- The Goa Registration of Tourist Trade (Amendment) Bill, 2019 January 29, 2020
- Application for King Momo Carnival 2020 January 22, 2020
- Addition of Auction Notice December 6, 2019
- TOURISM SHACK POLICY 2019-22 October 3, 2019
- E-Tourist Visa for the Year 2019 September 21, 2019