Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri Sanjeev Ahuja, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Nikhil Desai, IAS.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Public Notice: Notice Inviting Applications For Issue of Permission For Placement Of Deck Beds and Umbrellas on Beach Stretches of Goa For The Tourist Season 2022-23. November 4, 2022
- Order under Goa Tourist Places Protection & Maintenance Act October 31, 2022
- Translated draft jetty policy document (Konkani and Marathi) October 19, 2022
- Public Notice for extending the time limit for submitting suggestions / objections on draft jetty. October 14, 2022
- Q-system of water sports on Goan beaches notified on Official Gazette October 4, 2022
- Water Sports Rules 2005 September 30, 2022