Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Tender Notice; Dated 01-01-2022 January 3, 2022
- Order: Office of the Secretary (Revenue); Dated: 29/12/2021 December 30, 2021
- Circular & Guidelines issued by MOHFW reg. Omicron Variant December 28, 2021
- Application Form For The Grant Of Performance License For Tourism Events In Goa October 28, 2021
- World Tourism Day programme on 27th Sept 21 September 25, 2021
- ORDER No. 1/5/29/2020-RD; Dated: 19/09/2021 September 21, 2021