Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri Sanjay Goel , IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Suneel Anchipaka, IAS.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Tender – Appointment of a Project Management Unit (PMU) for providing Project Management Support on various Tourism works undertaken by Goa Tourism Board (GTB), Government of Goa October 28, 2023
- Expression of Interest for introduction and operation of various Tourism activities in Goa. September 5, 2023
- Order under Goa Tourist Places Protection & Maintenance Act October 31, 2022
- Q-system of water sports on Goan beaches notified on Official Gazette October 4, 2022
- Water Sports Rules 2005 September 30, 2022
- Policy for regulation of Water Sports in Goa September 30, 2022